2. Did you keep your New Years’ resolutions? I don’t make them.
3. Did anyone you know give birth? One of my former co-workers did, it was baby #4 for them.
4. Did anyone you know die? No one personally, and I didn’t attend any funerals.
5. What countries did you visit? See # 1.
6. What would you like to have in 2007 that you lacked in 2006? More travel to other countries.
7. What dates from 2006 will remain etched upon your memory? My son’s high school & basic training graduations, and the day I quit my job of 13+years.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? Returning to college
9. What was your biggest failure? There were a few tests. J
10. Did you suffer illness or injury? I had a hysterectomy that ended an illness, and I am happy about it.
11. What was the best thing you bought? My car & my laptop.
12. Whose behavior merited celebration? My son’s
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed? I can’t think of any
14. Where did most of your money go? School
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about? Well, if having an orgasm is really, really, really excited…then I would have to say sex. J
16. What song/album will always remind you of 2006? Anything by Gerald LeVert
17. What do you wish you’d done more of? Traveled
18. What do you wish you’d done less of? Watched TV
19. Did you fall in love in 2006? No
20. How many one night stands in this last year? one
21. What was your favorite TV program? Grey’s Anatomy
22. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year? No
23. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? Spending time with my mother.
24. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2006. Having a laundry room upstairs is not as great as I thought before
25. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year? EWF’s “On Your Face” it is really my theme song.