Sunday, June 19, 2011

Sunday Randoms

Have we had the 1st day of summer yet? I know there have already been 100 degree days so it seems like we are deep into summer. And the days are flying by. Maybe it's just me, because I have deadlines & big changes coming in the next few weeks.

I was involved in a competition today. Well indirectly...My car was the bulls eye for the birds that had target practice. Where's the rain when I need it?

Who remembers the basketball tube socks with the stripes around the tops? I do...Because my friend just sent me some pictures of us when we were about 12. Wow those are the biggest kneecaps on the boniest legs I've ever seen. Of course the tube socks highlight those knees. Poor little skinny child (me). Where's the delete key? *Shakes fist at my childhood friend* So glad she is NOT tech savvy and that she refuses to join Facebook, Youtube, etc. I really put the AWK! in awkward at that age.

Happy Fathers Day to you dads out there!

2 comments:

Freaky Deaky said...

Nope summer doesn't officially arrive until tomorrow.

Here's hoping the bird that won had an unfortunate run in with a cat. LOL.

Your awkwardness means nothing without pictures to embarrass you. :oD I definitely remember those tube socks as I used to have plenty of them. It was funny how the socks were long and the shorts were shorts and now it's pretty much done a 180.

Remnants of U said...

Hmm a cat, maybe I could find one & take him...

I really hadn't thought about it, but you are right the shorts are longer & I wear ankle socks. LOL!