Sunday, September 19, 2010

A Few things that I Like


I like that I have a dog, because no matter how tired I am I have to walk him. So I get at least a little exercise. Can't ignore that look.


Actually I Love this commercial it makes me laugh every time. Weee! Weee! Little

I just recently ate a Greek Pizza at this place. I know I like Greek Salads, but put it on a pizza & I am in love.

I like my Netflix account. I make use of the online viewing, but I also like watching actual DVD's too.

Just a few things in a quick post.

2 comments:

Freaky Deaky said...

Awwww! So we finally see the infamous and mysterious "Dog" and you (um okay I'm assuming those are your toes). What breed of dog is he? He's adorable.

I love Geico's commercials.

Until now I've been too cheap for Netflix. I still haven't tried it yet because I don't want another monthly bill but if there's an option to stream it on my next TV or my Blu-ray player than I may have to bite the bullet. :o(

Remnants of U said...

He's a mix seems to be Chow & maybe Shiba Inu. In reading about Shiba's his personality matches that breed.

Well, if I had cable, I probably wouldn't pay for Netflix either.