Monday, May 14, 2007

Aunt Arthritis & Mrs. Hip Replacement

The title might suggest that these ladies are slow and have a hard time getting around. Well, yes, they move a little slow, and it takes them longer to get in and out of a car. However, I am 43 and they are 70+. But I have a feeling that I won't be able to keep up with them in some ways.

What made me come to that conclusion? Well, I had to go to the store for them. They sent me to get a bottle of E&J VSOP, not the little bottle, and not just one bottle. Well, it was one bottle one for each of them. :-) They are the mother and aunt of one of my friends, and I volunteered to run some errands while she was at work. They are visiting her for a few weeks. And I have a feeling that neither of us will be able to keep up. Thank goodness we have a little something that slows them down...the canes...so we can take a breath as we wait for them to walk from te car to the door etc.

4 comments:

Freaky Deaky said...

Old girls gone wild! LOL

I bet it was your plan to get those sweet little old ladies drunk, wasn't it? Bad Remmy! ;o)

Remnants of U said...

OGGW! LOL!

I just might have to get them some T-Shirts printed with that one! Love it.

Yes, Freaky you know me too well...I wanted to get them drunk, so I can film them for a new Reality show and make some $ off of their escapades.
:-)

Anonymous said...

Old Girls Gone Wild... lol good one Freaky.

Anonymous said...

You write very well.