- I was an only child
- My mom was an only child.
- I went to Catholic elementary school.
- I was raised Catholic, but as an adult I attend a non-denominational church.
- I lived in
before I started school. Germany
- I grew up in
- I was an Army brat.
- I was an Army wife.
- I am now an Army mom.
- I was an Air Force Reservist.
- I was a brownie and a girl scout.
- I had dogs growing up, but not house dogs.
- In states that I have lived more than 2 years I have lived in the Capitol city.
- My 1st major in college in the 80's was interior design.
- I like to go to new subdivisions and look at the model homes.
- I love peanut butter & other nut flavors like almond, but I will not eat nuts
- I was hit by a car once.
- I like power tools.
- I love to go to the movies
- One of my cars burned up on the side of the highway.
- I used to take ballet & tap when I was little.
- I was The Little Red Hen in a school play.
- I wanted to be a nurse when I was young; now I get queasy when I see blood.
- I have only hospitalized 3 times; once includes when my son was born.
- I don't mind shots (vaccinations), but can't stand IV's.
- I wear contact lenses.
- My uncorrected eyesight is so bad, I am almost considered legally blind.
- I lived in
Texas22 years and never crossed the border to when I lived there. Mexico
- I have been to
2 times in the past 3 years. Mexico
- My favorite color is purple.
- My favorite sport to watch is football.
- I am not good at any type of sport.
- I love warm weather.
- My favorite car is almost any convertible.
- I wear a size 7 1/2 shoe.
- In the summer I hate to wear socks, love sandals.
- In the winter I love to wear boots.
- I have a major crush on Her.m.an Ed.war.ds coach of the KC.Ch.iefs.
- I was on the ROTC rifle team in high school (drill team, not marksman).
- I was also on the drill team (dance, with the marching band) in high school.
- My S.A.T. score was the reason I got my college scholarship when I graduated high school.
- I met Bar.ba.ra Jo.rdan.
- I have been to the St.at.ue of Lib.er.ty.
- My favorite band of all time is EWF.
- I love Mexican food and I make a mean guacamole.
- I can not make a good gravy or sauce of any kind.
- One of the few things that I can make from scratch without a recipe, I learned from my dad.
- I am a big fan of Den.zel Was.hin.g.ton.
- I love seafood.
- I like to travel and wish I could do it more.
Thursday, February 08, 2007
100 Things About Me (Pt. 1)
I have been working on this for awhile, so here is the 1st fifty.