Thursday, September 21, 2006

I am still here! So, I will ramble

I have made it through a few tests. And on 1 test the teacher will throw out our lowest grade ok...yes, I have used it. :-)

My car is running fine, but one rainy morning one of my wind shield wipers went out. Yes, I said 1, the other one kept going, but of course the 1 that broke was...yes the driver side wiper. Not while I was on a street close to the house, but once I was on the highway, with trucks splashing water on my windshield. It is fixed now, apparently something was loose.

As a parent, I enjoy making my son happy. But did he really have to laugh so hard...and long the other day when he found some pictures of me from my high school days. Yes, it was the 80's, but those big glasses were in style...really. Hmm, 2026 should be interesting. I will pull out the photo album for his girl friend/wife/kids...somebody...and entertain them 20 years from now. LOL

I had so many things in my head earlier that I wanted to type...but I am tired.

No comments: