Friday, August 18, 2006

Not so "Confused"

In July I made a short post about some decisions, that I was in the process of making. I didn't go into any of the details.

Well, I made the decision about 2 weeks ago. I decided to go back to school. Yeah, yeah, I know people do it every day. Actually, a few years ago, I took 1 or 2 classes at night, and did pretty good. I was a little stressed between work, school & family.

So what is so different Remnants, stop beating around the bush & tell us. LOL Well, I quit my job; and will be going to school full-time. No, I didn't win the lottery. There will be some big changes in my life. Many of which I am still making, but I will be starting classes Monday morning, and hopefully knocking out the rest of my undergrad degree asap.

I will probably be a renter again soon as opposed to a homeowner....but actually I had about 328 more payments on the home, so who owned it really? :-)

12 comments:

Abeni said...

That's huge step.I hope everything works out for you

Freaky Deaky said...

Good luck on going back to school. I hope to get back into school some time next year. Too bad you're not closer or we could study together or something.

Remnants of U said...

@ abeni-- Thank you, I made the decision, so I have to make it work now.

@ freaky -- Thanks (see you aren't a meanie) Hmm studying with Freaky, and what subject do you have in mind? LOL

Freaky Deaky said...

I'm still mean. Maybe we can study biology or anatomy. LOL

Remnants of U said...

Umm hmm..biology or anatomy, yeah will I get an A after our study session?

Freaky Deaky said...

Depends on how thorough you are in your studies. I'll see what comes up and get back to you. Maybe you'll get an A but I had another letter in mind to give you. ;o)

Are you happy now?

Unknown said...

I think it is a great decission to finish your education--regardless of wear you are in life. I made this decission about a year ago, now I am a fulltime student, service member & homeowner (well, like you got payments). Good luck!

West said...

I wish you much success, RoU!

Remnants of U said...

@ Freaky - Yes, I am happy! MUAH

@ tshombe - Thank you for for your well wishes, and for stopping by. Good luck to you as well!

@ West - Your kind words are very much appreciated.

Scratchie said...

Dropped in by way of Dr. D. Congrats on your decision to go back to school. Made mine about 4 years ago and no regrets. I finish next August. It will all work itself out in time. All the very best.

SLUMP FACADE said...

Nothing wrong with going back to school, especially if the completion gives you a sense
self-fulfillment; good luck...

Remnants of U said...

@ scratchie It is so good to hear from someone that is "back in" school, because I see that there is a light at the end of the tunnel. :-)

Stop by anytime!

@ slump Yes, it will give me that self-fullfilment I need, because I started it so long ago. I must finish. Welcome back!