Wednesday, July 05, 2006

My first meme

Thanks to a very interesting blog that I read. I found a meme that I want to post Thank you Slump Facade


1) What is the first priority when purchasing a shoe, looks or comfort?
It depends on the occasion.
Looks if I am going out
Comfort if I will be doing a lot of walking

2) What is the most you would pay for a “dress stiletto”?
Hmm, I guess about $100

3) Which type of shoes do you own more of, “one-hour wears” or “all day wears”?
all day wears

4) What is more important when purchasing a shoe, designer or look?
Look

5) Shoe preference, “high heel”, “wedge heel”, “short heel” or “flats”?
Once again that depends on the occasion, but for dressing up; I have to say high heel

6) What is the most important piece of your wardrobe, “shoes”, “hat” or “handbag”?
Shoes, Shoes, Shoes, I really don’t do hats, and handbags I don’t buy very often

7) Do you associate “cost” of shoe with quality?
Yes, certainly with many designers you pay for the name, but you will pay more for quality materials.

8) Is your dress style defined by shoes or clothes? If shoes, how do your shoes enhance your “look”, “attitude”, or “personality”?
My style is defined by how well both clothes & shoes go together. I have bought a pair of shoes, and then found the clothes to match.

9) If you only had $50, which would you chose to purchase, dinner or a pedicure?
Definitely dinner, I must have the energy to walk/perform in the stiletto.

10) How frequent are your pedicures, per month?
Spring/summer at least 2x; more if I have a special event

11) How often do you get foot massages?
Not very often, I usually do the inexpensive pedicures, and I am not dating any one right now. 

12) Is having someone paint your toes sexy, why? Also, would you pay to have it done, if so, how much?
I have only had one boyfriend to do it for me, and yes it was very sexy, because he really enjoyed painting my toes. Yes, I pay for pedicures, but no I wouldn’t pay for it to be a sexual encounter.

13) How important is the beautification of your feet to your overall level of confidence?
For my level of confidence I never related it that way, but I don’t feel that my look is complete if my feet aren’t pretty. So if my toes aren’t done, I probably won’t take off my shoes.

14) Do you feel sexier when your feet are made up?
Definitely

15) Do you wear foot jewelry, ankle bracelets? If so, how often?
I do wear ankle bracelets, almost all the time during the summer.

16) If you could purchase a perfume for your feet, what would be the scent?
Not sure, I wear scented lotions, so vanilla I guess

5 comments:

SLUMP FACADE said...

I appreciate being apart of your first "meme", it gives me a better understanding concerning the mind of a woman. However, I wish you would have posted a pic of your feet along with your post. Again, thanks! I'll be back to read your additional post...

Remnants of U said...

@ Slump Facade :-) You know I thought about that just as I was saving the post. But I have to replace my digital camera, so I didn't have the ability to take a picture easily. Sorry :-(

West said...

Heh. Figures.

I was considering participating in this one, but it's very female-centric.

Nuttin' wrong with that, though. Maybe next time.

Remnants of U said...

@ West LOL, yes I guess it is very female centric, unless you are a like Slump Facade & interested in ladies feet. He is the one that created the questions. I will do a less "female centric" post later.

So comeback now ya hear! Dang where did that come from? Was it the Beverly Hillbilly's?

West said...

re: '@ West LOL, yes I guess it is very female centric, unless you are a like Slump Facade & interested in ladies feet. He is the one that created the questions.

More power to ya, slump. I'm sure there are some shoes or styles I prefer to see the ladies in, but damned if I know their names.

re: 'I will do a less "female centric" post later.'

:-)

re: 'So comeback now ya hear! Dang where did that come from? Was it the Beverly Hillbilly's?'

Eee-yup!