Monday, September 03, 2012

Ice Cream and Other Ramblings

This evening I decided to take advantage of the 1/2 priced milk shakes at a certain drive through.  I bought a caramel milk shake, and took a sip when I put the straw in the cup before driving home. So now this clip is running through my head. Because at about 3:02 in the video that was me.

Yep, dropped it as I was getting out of the car, and the bottom broke on the cup...so I couldn't salvage any of it.  I guess I wasn't supposed to have a shake today.  *wipes away tears*

On a brighter note I bought a car. I've had it a few weeks now.  So long enough that I'm not looking for the red sedan any more, but not long enough that I drive up to the gas pump on the correct side.

I think the D-O-G is more popular with my neighbors that I am.  I get the "Hi how are you doing?" He gets the "OH! it's the D-O-G!" And he so loves the attention.

My son has yet to come to visit Dallas...I may go to ATL later this week.

I better get some sleep...I need to get up on time for work tomorrow.


3 comments:

Freaky Deaky said...

Congratulations on the car! What did you get and have you taken the D-O-G for a ride with the windows down? If so hopefully he didn't catch fire in that Texas heat. LOL.

Well in the D-O-G's defense he is a handsome dog. He's bound to have fans.

Sorry to hear about your milkshake. We've all known that pain when we wanted something so badly and almost got it home to enjoy it only to drop it. :o( R.I.P. caramel shake.

Remnants of U said...

I got an Altima it's a 2009, and it is an easy car to drive. Yes, he's gone for a few rides with the windows down.

It seems that it only happens when you've craved it the most. And when there isn't a replacement.

Freaky Deaky said...

Or when you're dead broke, don't forget that. LOL