Friday, January 14, 2011

2011 Randoms

I didn't know that snow could make the night look so bright. I must have tried to turn off my patio light about 3 times the night it snowed. Shoveling snow ice is hard work, first I had to break the ice then I could move the chunks. My whole body ached this morning & it looked like I hadn't done any shoveling.

Those trees that make it a little cooler in the summer with the shade keeps the snow in my driveway while all my neighbor's snow melts. At least today my son & his roommate came & finished breaking up the ice. We laughed that his roommate was able to practice, because he is moving back to Buffalo next month. He started remembering right away.

I am definitely tired of alll the Atlanta weather people. They were on all night & all day. No "Early Show"; no "Today Show" & no "Good Morning America", just Atlanta weather. Ha! Ha! And then I blogged about weather. Oh well I had weather overload, I had to get rid of it.

I even missed the Meet Me on Monday this week, and I didn't work my normal 10 hours. Well, next week I should be back on track.

Speaking of normal, I had my eyes dilated today. They are finally working like they should. I felt like I had tunnel vision.

No comments: