Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Conversations with my Toaster

Now that my son is away, it is just me and the Dee Oh Gee. Aww what the heck, I was talking to Dee Oh Gee even before my son left. He is a very good listener though.

Even though he is 4 yrs old, he is still quite a hyper dog. When I let him out and he is ready to come in he jumps on the door & I herar is paws hit the door. Many times I yell to him..."I'll get you in a minute Dee Oh Gee!" And then he waits about a minute & jumps & hits the door again. Although this particular time when I looked outside he wasn't near the door he was at the end of the yard near the tree.

Oh, that sound....wow...I guess that was my piece of toast popping out of the toaster. It does sound like his claws on the door. Hmm am I crazy if I talk to inanimate objects in the house? Ahh, don't answer that ;-)

No comments: