Thursday, November 11, 2010

Happy Veterans Day & Thanks for your Service



This is my military picture. LOL! Well, it was my locker at basic training.

My son and I went to lunch today and took advantage of the free meal for veterans. I pulled out all sorts of papers looking for an old ID card for my proof of service. Soo nobody asked for it. What?! Not even when I went to get my free donut. Now I have to put everything away. I'll put it in the right place. I only hope I remember where that right place is next time I need it.

3 comments:

Lisa Steptoe said...

Love the pic...and the fact that the hangers are exactly 2" or two fingers apart. Dress Right Dress.

Freaky Deaky said...

Happy Veteran's Day Remmy! Now drop and give me 50! :o)

Remnants of U said...

@TravelDiva You know it! Boots shined & bed tight enough for a quarter to bounce. :-)

@Freaky Thanks...Umm, I think I only have 10 or I got 50 jumping jacks. LOL