Saturday, January 16, 2010

Let's Do It Again, Randomness

I didn't make any resolutions for 2010. But I have a list in my head of somethings that I must do, regarding health, career & finances. I do have to get serious & buckle down. I must get back into study mode, because I need to work towards getting certifications to advance in my career.

Wow, those Saints are whipping the Cardinals.

I need to eat more fresh vegetables, but I always seem to let something go bad. Avocados for instance...I love them. It seems they are always not ripe enough when I am ready to eat them & I forget for a few days...then I have an over ripe mess.

My landlord annoys me so much. She always tells me at the last minute when maintenance/exterminator is coming. Well at least today I had about 8 hours notice. She's getting better. I live in a duplex so I have one neighbor that has the same landlord and they can't stand each other. Both of them can't wait until the lease is over in maybe March. I don't think my landlord realizes that I can't wait for my lease to be over too. I smile in her face....am I a backstabber? Umm I don't want the next 7 months to be totally miserable. I can see her making it unbearable if she realized that I don't like her. So I just play nice for now & smile.

I guess my random blog wouldn't be normal if I didn't have a comment about my dog. Not sure why he's started taking a few pieces of food out of his bowl to the carpet to eat. Then he leaves them there. Yeah he's an odd D-O-G.

4 comments:

Freaky Deaky said...

Nope, it's not backstabbing it's called playing things smart. When you know you're going to be gone, have your deposit back, and don't need her for anything then you can let her know how you really feel. No need to come home and have someone trying to make you break your lease.

You know in some alternative dimension your dog has a blog and thinks you're odd. LOL.

Remnants of U said...

Well, thanks I must play nice until the end of July.

You are probably right, because I don't have a big dining room table so my small dinette is in the kitchen. And where he brings his food to eat (my office) is the dining room in the floor plan.

But he is always happy to see me when I come home. LOL! He must be playing nice, huh?

chele said...

More fresh veggies is a challenge for me too. If there's nothing green on my plate I try to at least add a salad. I did get some zucchini and squash at the store this weekend. Yay me.

Remnants of U said...

I sometimes pass on the salad thinking how boring, I have done it 3 times in the last 3 days. But you're right, I need to be determined NOT to waste the fresh veggies & eat them for health reasons. And if I am getting bored with it that should motivate me to get more creative & try a new recipe. But green/vegetable should be on my plate more than meat.