Friday, May 01, 2009

Random Friday

Who's smarter me or my dog...my dog or my last boyfriend?
When I put my running shoes on my dog gets excited, because he equates that with going somewhere, walk, car ride to possibly walk somewhere new etc. I was going to do some yardwork so I put the running shoes on in the bathroom (out of D-O-G's view). Then I went into the garage & opened the car door to get my sunglasses and he jumped in ready to go. (He doesn't jump in the car everytime I open the door.)

Did he notice the shoes? Hmm, if so he was more observant than my last boyfriend...Sooo, I took him for a short ride. Back window down just enough for him to stick his head out...He was a happy dog, he did look at me funny when I pulled back into the garage. Hey it was a 10 minute drive. I needed to get my yard done before it starts to rain.

I still didn't answer the question, maybe the D-O-G is smarter than both humans.

No comments: